Those boxes include comfortable accommodation, a variety of event venues, free wi-fi, a host of dining options, and a location that provides convenient access to Bloemfontein’s popular tourist attractions.
So, whether you’re in Bloemfontein on business or are looking to put on an event in the area, here are just some of the reasons to consider Windmill Casino.
Windmill Casino has a total of 80 rooms, made up of the following:
– 14 double rooms (28m²) – Double bed, separate bath and shower, can be inter-leading to a twin room, pull-out double sleeper sofa, pool-facing
– 14 standard twin rooms (28m²) – Twin beds side by side, separate bath and shower, pull-out double sleeper sofa
– 4 standard suites (80m²) – Double bed, separate lounge and dining room table, guest toilet, separate bath and shower, pull-out double sleeper sofa
– 2 accessible rooms (28m²) – Double bed, shower with hand-rails, can be inter-leading with a twin room, pull-out double sleeper sofa
– 46 double complex rooms (28m²) – Double bed, overlooking the casino complex, separate bath and shower, pull-out double sleeper sofa
Windmill Casino caters to both small events and grand affairs, with a variety of venues.
The Ei¬ffel and Versailles Rooms are great for boardroom meetings or strategic planning sessions and these two meetings rooms can be joined together for bigger group sessions and think tanks.
The Lodge Boardroom, meanwhile, is a small venue that’s perfect for important group meetings, allowing you to host your meeting in comfort and style.
Then there’s Windmill A & B, which can be utilised as two small venues or joined together to create a big ballroom ideal for small weddings or a birthday bash.
Diamond Lil’s is ideal for hosting year-end functions or birthday parties for up to 180 people.
Take your pick from 401 slot machines and 18 games tables, whilst for Sun International Most Valued Guests cardholders, there are private gaming facilities in the Salon Privè.
As with every modern-day venue worth its salt, Windmill Casino offers free wi-fi to hotel guests and conference delegates.
If, in turn, you’ve had a long day at the office on your business strip or have been in a full-day conference or meeting, the Desired Images Spa is on hand to offer relaxing massages and/or beauty treatments.
You can, alternatively, take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor pool, which during summer, in particular, offers welcome relief.
Windmill Casino has a host of dining options, catering to all tastes:
– Ocean Basket is renowned for its fresh seafood and varied menu that appeals to every palate
– Rosie’s Brasserie is a carvery buffet restaurant that treats guests and delegates to over 90 menu items, served from nine food stations
– The Golden Nugget Spur is a well-known steakhouse with a variety of options
– The Can Can Bar is located on the main casino floor