Flight Centre Business Travel has launched the ‘Corporate Travel Grant Competition’, offering small to medium-size enterprises the opportunity to win R150,000 in travel credits to help them achieve their business goals.
To stand a chance of winning, South African small businesses need to answer two easy questions in a video of one to two minutes or in a Microsoft Word, Powerpoint or PDF document (maximum 1,000 words). The questions are:
- What does travel mean for your business?
- What will this travel grant allow you to do?
The winning SME will receive:
- R30,000 Avis car hire and transfers
- R30,000 City Lodge Group accommodation credit
- R10,000 Mariott International accommodation credit
- R15,000 Meeting Room credit
- Lounge access to the value of R5,000
- R20,000 TIC annual travel policy coverage
- R30,000 worth of international flights
- R10,000 worth of domestic flights
Plus, the top 10 finalists will be announced on radio station Hot919, generating some excellent radio exposure for their businesses.
Applications close on 18 October 2019. The winner will be announced on 22 October.
For more information, visit https://www.flightcentrebusinesstravel.co.za/business-travel-grant