Travelling in and around Africa, on business can be daunting. We sometimes need help, tips and advice to make it easier. Regular travellers can certainly pass on their tips, but professional product and service providers have a focused audience to share what they offer.
Welcome to the place where business travellers meet!
This Business Travel Club is for that group of specific travellers. Be it tips, news, where to go, what’s new, what’s refurbished, where’s a good place to spend a few spare hours and what to avoid. Belonging to this club is just the answer. Launched off the back of Africa’s leading business travel magazine, a combination of digital, social and personal platforms to ensure regular, engaging and relevant content, for the business traveller. Adding value to a community of like-minded individuals where there is nothing like this.
- Independent Business Traveller
2. Company Travel Buyer
3. Corporate Member – (Product & Service Providers)
How will it work & what you get for your membership?
- Mailed fortnightly, to club members, and staff in Companies where Buyers arrange internal travel
- Bringing content that is relevant
- Adding value to a community of like-minded individuals
- housed and based on an easy to use platform
- Profile of all Corporate membership services and products
- where both buyers and sellers of services can interact
- Promoting membership by attending 4 key business travel expos regionally and internationally
- Business Travel Club – Catalogue:
- Director of all Business Travel Club Corporate Members, distributed to all BTC members
- Business Traveller Africa – Magazine:
- Delivered to all individual members monthly
- Administered by the Business Traveller Africa team
4. Independent Business Traveller: – R25 per month, R250 for the year
a. Access to all platforms, delivered catalogue and monthly publication:
5. Company Travel Buyer: R50 per month, R500 for the year
a. Access to all platforms for all business traveling staff in the Company
b. Delivered catalogue and monthly publications x 3
6. Corporate Member –Product & Service Providers: – R1250 per month, R10 000 for the year
a. Corporate listing in each issue of the magazine
b. Corporate profile on the website
c. Corporate listing on EVERY newsletter (Fortnightly)
d. Full page profile in the Corporate Catalogue
e. Handing out at the Expos attended